And so it begins...

Ok, so I have been deliberating over what I should talk about on my first post as I am very very new to this and wanted to start out well! However, my usual verbal diarrhea seems to have momentarily ceased (have I just used the word diarrhea in my first post?TWICE?!) and I am at a total loss.

However, I just thought that I would state that I will be using this page as a mood board for everything that gives me fashion goosebumps, colour-induced heart palpitations, or textile related tremors. I take A LOT of photos, and I talk about fashion ALL THE TIME, which is probably why my friends and family urged me to start this as they are soooo verryyyy tiiired of hearing about Erdem's pre- Autumn-Winter 2013 collection (honestly, check it out: he is a floral genius!), or how I'm planning to channel neon this season.

Anyway, I am really looking forward to getting started so I will leave you with a picture of (one of) my latest purchases: my new leopard print platforms from Topshop (£60). I wore them to have lunch with the editors of Vogue recently as a finalist in the Vogue Talent Contest 2013, and they are sooo comfortable! Ok, so negotiating the tube was a tad risky but they made me 6ft 2" and I felt fab!xxxx



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Tweet Tweet!

Have a peek at my Pinterest!