Midnight Velvet

I have never really been a fan of the Chelsea boot as they honestly just remind me of my Dad (not velvet ones...thank goodness), but as soon as I clapped eyes on these blue velvet Chelsea boots from ASOS, I was smitten!

I look a bit like a Victorian china doll in this outfit but I am a huge fan of the LWD (Little White Dress) this summer and thought I would edge it up a bit with the boots.

Chelsea boots £50 ASOS

ASOS dress, cameo pendant from my Grandma, belt from Primark, clutch made by me.

I loosely twisted a strand of hair from each side around this pearl band from Boots.

This didn't turn out quite as I had wanted but I was aiming for a bow clutch when I made this a few years ago!
And curtsey..


2 comments:

  1. I have thoroughly enjoyed reading your Blog and learning about your life and interests (and have picked up a few tips along the way). I have shopped in charity shops 4years but have only recently become interested in upcycling and modifying bits I find. Thankyou for sharing this with us all and I have recommended your blog to some friends and family, so Keep up the good work :)xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Eleanor!! I am really glad you like it :)xxxxxx

      Delete

 

Tweet Tweet!

Have a peek at my Pinterest!