Street Style

Ok, now I must be quick with this because I have just had an email informing me that ASOS has yet another sale on. I mean, why do they keep doing this to me now that I am so so poor?!

Anyway, I thought I would take a break from the shoes (as if) and let you lovely lot see a picture of me for the first time in a while. The reason being that I got Street Style snapped at LFW a couple of months ago..without looking like a rabbit caught in headlights. I am so bloody awkward in front of a camera. My mouth does this weird twitchy thing as soon as it senses a lens on the prowl. I'm not talking about a sexy little pout, oh no, I am talking full on lip curling, trembly philtrum, sticky teeth malarkey. But my talented photographer friend took this, so my lips settled down for a few secs.

So here I am looking more comfortable than edgy. But then, sometimes when we are feeling poorly and know we have hours of mooching and chatting to do, a good pair of socks and a sturdy jacket are what is required. I wanted to do suede and denim on one of the days because, for those of you who don't know, we are back in the 70s for summer, and there is nothing more satisfying than this power couple. A fitted denim shirt tucked into an A-line suede skirt is another great way of nailing the trend.


Suede jacket, denim skirt, and black faux fur stole, all ASOS; boots, £65,Topshop.




This next one is of me doing an after-show interview. I wound my marvellously gullible boyfriend up the other day by sending this to a Whatsapp group I have with him and my best friend. When he asked where I was, I replied "the NEC. Turn on channel 4". It went so far that I was even playing a crowd sound down the phone to him at one stage, while my friend had cottoned on and was telling him that I was indeed on Food Unwrapped, which was on Channel 4 at the time. If he develops trust issues, I have nobody to blame but myself.

"AND AAAAAA-EEEEEE-AAAAIIIIII..."




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Tweet Tweet!

Have a peek at my Pinterest!