Want.Love.Need- Gladiator sandals


Another year older, another year wiser. Well, I say wiser. I mean, after Saturday night, I am not sure I have quite so many brain cells as I did before. When did the four day hangovers start happening?! I was on a constant drip of vodka in my first year at Uni (which obviously I do not advocate!), and never felt better. Anyway, it reminded me how amazing my best friends are, and how lucky I am to have people that have that incredible ability to find you never-ending glasses of alcohol, and who let you get up on that stage, and who laugh and take "flattering" photos when you decide the night can only get better if you are wearing a veil, feather boa, and glasses that have Bride written on them.

SO, onto the next major shoe trend this season: Gladiator sandals. Like platforms, they were everywhere. I am sure a lot of you will own a pair already, but just in case... "GLADIATORSSSS! ARE.YOU.READY?!"


Gladiator Sandals


1. Smooth waves à la Erdem.

I shot these a couple of months ago, and they were an absolute bitch to get on the model. They are definitely the ones to beat though.

£xxx, Erdem
Figtree Gladiator sandals, £52, Topshop

2. Classic brown leather knee-high.

Aphrodite leather sandals, £745, Valentino
Leather gladiator sandals, £89.99, Zara

3. The snakeskin effect.

Tempest sandals, £395, Paul Andrew
Wares gladiator sandals, £50, ALDO

4. Buckle up!

Jeepy gladiator sandals, £575, Isabel Marant
Gladiator sandals, £30, Glamorous (at ASOS)



5. Fringe it up.

Nu Pieds sandals, £620, Saint Laurent
Suede tassel gladiator sandals, £29.99, New Look

6. Gilded goddess.

Beverley Hills sandals, £340, Aquazzura
Odessa lace front sandals, £38, Office

7. Heeled warrior.

Braided leather sandals, £710, Gianvito Rossi

Strappy slingback sandals, £39.99, Zara

8. And now for something completely different...

Ikaria rubber wing sandals, £70, Ancient Greek Sandals (matchesfashion.com)

If I could afford to spend this money, I would. I mean, they have wings...wings.

9. Now, to my favourites. These beautiful suede sandals from Zara are understated, sophisticated, and just the most calming shade of blue.

Leather Roman sandal, £49.99, Zara


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Tweet Tweet!

Have a peek at my Pinterest!