Want.Love.Need

This week is the launch of my first "Want.Love.Need" list, a list of my top fashion and beauty finds of the week.

I am really excited about this, and can't believe I haven't done it before, as of course I am always looking to find new and beautiful things! It will also mean that I am a lot better at regular blogging, instead of leaving it for weeks at a time (sorry!).

I hope you enjoy! Let me know what you think.

1.This amazing dress is literally everything I want in a dress right now. I always struggle when I have a formal event, as it is so difficult to not end up looking like everybody else. A best friend of mine is passing out of Sandhurst this December, and I have decided to start looking early for once! If I were to chose this, I would wear it with a higher than high pair of points, a statement necklace, a faux fur coat, and a stand out clutch. Done and done.

ASOS Black £125
ASOS Black extreme prom dress with cut out, £125




2.My mind is telling me nooooooo, but my...etc. I have battled with the idea of knee high boots for many a year. I have always seen them as a bit...outdated. However these little beauties have suede me big time (sorry...couldn't resist!). They are not only the perfect height, but they are simple, chic, and not fitted, which means I won't look like I am a three year old wearing Mum's shoes!

HIGH-HEELED LEATHER BOOT from Zara £79.99
High heeled leather boot, £79.99, Zara




3.There are actually so many necklaces to chose from this store, but this is "relevant", as we say in the industry. I love Stradivarius, and miss it dearly since I have moved back to England.

Stradivarius Eye and pearl choker necklace £7.99
Eye and Pearl Choker necklace, £7.99, Stradivarius


4.This is a great little skirt. I honestly can't fault it. Wear it day or night for a working girl vibe, with just a hint of sexiness!

Tweed Lace Hem Mini Skirt, Topshop £38
Tweed lace hem skirt, £38, Topshop


5. This ring is what I have been looking for. Ever since the ASOS AW14 press day in fact. I tried it on, and have been eagerly awaiting it's arrival. As we all know, I love rings, especially big rings, and this one is so eye-catching, and so so reasonable.

:ASOS £12
Volcano ring, £12, ASOS


6.Another win from ASOS. I.need.this.in.my.life. This is what I would have worn at NYE 2000 if it had been available, and it sure as hell is what I will be wearing for every festive party this year! I mean, look at it.

ASOS Black crop, £55, mini skirt, £45
Mini skirt, £45, and crop  top, £55, ASOS Black


7. Ok, this is a little departure from the fashion side of things, but I have to share possibly the best tanning product I have used with you. It goes on easily (with a mitt, obviously), doesn't smell so bad, and gives you a really amazing even colour. I am so pale at the moment, and this doesn't look ridiculous when I put it on! It is definitely more money than I would usually pay for a bronzing mousse, but if you can look out for deals, grab it! You won't regret it.

JAMES READ Bronzing mousse 200ml
Bronzing Mousse, £24, James Read (selfridges.com)


8. This list is getting very random, but at least you know I am only recommending things that can't possibly not be talked about! Onto my most expensive purchase in a while, the Cloud 9 Original Iron. I have always spent as little as possible on hair straighteners, until recently I actually frazzled my poor hair to the point of ridiculousness. I decided to splash out, and nearly opted for some GHDs, until I read a few reviews and came to this conclusion. I don't really straighten my hair, just curl it at the ends and neaten it up, and these straighteners are perfect! They glide through the hair without snagging, they heat up in super quick time, and they are genuinely the best choice I have made in a long time!


The Original Iron from Cloud Nine
Straighteners, £129.95, Cloud Nine



I could keep going forever with this list, but I think that is it for now. My stopping has nothing to do with the ASOS VIP sale on today, I can assure you! I will keep my eyes out for the next edit of great buys, but in the mean time, check out my Pinterest beauty and fashion boards!







0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Tweet Tweet!

Have a peek at my Pinterest!