Want.Love.Need

It's all about the accessories today. Whether it be the shoes, the bag, the belt, or the jewellery, great accessories are essential to lift an outfit. If you are sticking with your old faithful black dress this season, or if you want to add something extra to your new frock, have a look at the following for some inspiration. Here are the items that have caught my eye this week.

1. This really caught my eye today. It's small, but it certainly packs a punch! Get ahead of the crowd and buy into holographic before it gets big in SS15.
Triangle pouch bag, £22, Topshop



2. I love this clutch bag. everything about it is chic.
Clutch, £18, ASOS

3. Festive and fabulous, these gold points are perfect for your LBD, tuxe, or midi wonder.
Metallic court shoes, £58, Topshop
4. Shrimps. If you don't know the name, learn it! They have exploded onto the scene recently with their amazing faux fur. These clutches were in the fashion cupboard for a brief time, but it was enough to fall in love. They give an outfit a really playful feel.

Daisy clutch bag, £185, Shrimps
5. I don't have my ears pierced, and I think that's probably a good thing considering it would be yet another thing that I could spend money on! But I thought I would include these rather stunning little lovelies, as statement earrings can really lift an outfit.

Earrings, £35, Ava (myflashtrash.com)

6. Long gloves! I have got a snazzy pair in black leather, and I am hoping that I will get the chance to crack them out this winter! Obviously, they are not something that you will be wearing of a Saturday eve, but a Christmas shindig?  Go on, I dare you!

Black long leather gloves, £198, S Max Mara

7. A lovely satin Alice band is another fantastically simple way to compliment an outfit. Wear this for an understated Dolce & Gabbana vibe.

Satin Alice band, £6.99, H&M
8. Zara always does well with necklaces. This one has really caught my eye.

Rhinestone necklace, £29.99, Zara

9. Alright, I know, another clutch.. I would seriously have a room solely for clutches if I could, I am obsessed. On the plus side, if you need a clutch for a particular event, I will always be able to point you in the right direction. This one is a really good price, and the embellishment makes it look really high-end.

Clutch, £35, Miss Selfridge
10.Now for the designer item that I cannot stop lusting after. These are some serious shoes, and I wish beyond wish that I could afford them! These would literally need nothing else. Hell, just sell all of your clothes and wear them with your underwear.

Embellished heel Mary-Jane shoes, £945, Dolce & Gabbana
There we go, now you're all set for accessories. Let me know if you require any specific help!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Tweet Tweet!

Have a peek at my Pinterest!