Writer's Block

I hate writer's block. At least I think I hate writer's block. To be honest, I'm not 100% sure how long you have to go without being able to write to  justify calling it that. Annoyingly for me, it's less the amount of time it's been and more what I have had to do in that time. Every time I sit down to write, it all gets muddled in my head. Sentences just cannot form themselves, adjectives don't make sense, words are too long, or too short, or completely unattainable. Decisions make maybe because it's elephant pink crab umbrella.

Anyway, as I was saying, maybe it's because of all the decisions I have had to mull over recently, and my brain is a bit tired. Monkey. Oops sorry..

On to the outfit, because I am sure you have noticed, I invariably forget to talk about all the photos I put up. This top was one of the many things I ordered before my Birthday, as yet another option, and I couldn't send it back with everything else. I always find it really hard to find evening tops to go with all the statement skirts and shorts that I have, and mostly stick to dresses for going out. But not anymore, this is perfect for the sheer trend this season, and it's got beautiful details without drawing attention away from the sequin shorts.









Top, shorts, boots, and necklace from ASOS

 Lace crop top (worn underneath top) from Forever 21

Clutch from New Look

The Infinity ring was a present from a friend of mine. The band rings are from H&M. The heart ring was the back of a ring I had.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Tweet Tweet!

Have a peek at my Pinterest!