Want.Love.Need

My Pinterest is overflowing with items that I want, nay, need to have. Unfortunately, my purse isn't talking to me since I made the decision to freelance. It doesn't get fed much nowadays. HOWEVER, I can still live vicariously through you lovely people with normal careers!

Here are my favourite items this week. I will try my hardest not to copy and paste my ASOS wishlist. Mostly because sometimes I get confused with "save image as" and "add to bag".

1. Pencil skirts. I am pretty sure they are my most favourite of skirts. They are also the most impractical skirt to choose for what I do. Firstly, I don't wear heels often because I have to be on my feet a lot, and secondly, I have to move a lot. Crouch down, get up, run to clothes rack, run to model, run to steamer, run to laptop, pick up heavy suitcases, etc. That being said, obviously I need this one. I mean, it's pale pink.

Pencil skirt, £35, ASOS

2. Hello suede! These are just great aren't they? Typical that they aren't available in my size. These will be equally as amazing worn with a dress or with jeans. Add socks for now, and then take them off for Summer.

Suede peep toe ankle boots, £60, ASOS

3. I have two shirts very similar to this (but better obvs), and they were both my Grandma's. I have been complimented on these shirts by some of the biggest editors around, and I praise the day that Grandma purchased them! Get yourself one, they are so versatile when the weather gets warmer. Wear buttoned up (to the top) with skinny jeans, or unbuttoned over a little summer dress.

Shirt jacket, £38, Topshop

4. This screams Dolce & Gabbana. It also screams Alice, but you don't need to know that I can hear clothes talk. So cute and simple. Shove on that Military jacket and some loafers, or add some black velvet platform sandals and a necklace.

Dress, £29.99, Zara

5. Still thinking about those beautiful clothes that inspire the DEEP-SEA trend? Well, here is a little bit of aqua-goodness for you. This shop is always great for accessories at reasonable prices, so keep your eye on it!

Necklace, £15.99, Stradivarius

6. Now this is definitely one for the VINTAGE ROCK & ROLL pile. I am sure you have never thought, "Gosh, I wish I looked more like a groupie", but if you have, add a cami, a "thrift-store" jacket, a sheer pair of black tights, and some killer platforms. Muzz up that hair, et voila!

Skirt, £39.99, H&M

7. Shorts that are long enough are hard to find for my not-quite-Gisele, but quite-like-gazelle legs (my friends and I played the "if I were an animal what would I be?" game once. Apparently I am most like a three-legged gazelle. Quite elegant but very clumsy and awkward. Nice.). These will do the trick nicely though. Wear with STRIPES and sliders or trainers.

Denim shorts, £30, ASOS

8. Just looking at this makes me feel "zen". Wear with an Obi belt and neutral peg legs for a nod to the MARTIAL ARTS trend, or slightly off the shoulders with skinnes/denim shorts for a sexy casual look.

Sweater, £35.99, Zara

9. Lastly, I would like to share with you what I will be purchasing for my birthday with the gift card that the lovely ladies at the Hobbs press day gave to me. There are three colours and it is killing me deciding, but I think I will go with this rather marvy pale blue!

Alderley bag, £199, Hobbs


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Tweet Tweet!

Have a peek at my Pinterest!