Oo la la!

Ah France, land of garlic, fine wine (faaan waaan if you will), and cheese. I am, as usual, thoroughly enjoying my time in the South, and it is hard to believe that until two years ago, when I came to stay at my boyfriend's house here, I hadn't set foot on French soil. Well I say that, but as soon as I come across a native, I forget how to even say hello, and my diminishing Spanish comes out to play without warning, so it is quite obvious I am new to the land. I do however know how to pronounce Croissant rather well, which is probably why my waistline has increased significantly over the past week.

Anyway, I have decided that because I am spending most of my time in my usual "I don't care because it isn't like I am going to see anyone I know" garb, I would treat you to a few of the holiday snaps I have taken. They are mostly of things that have caught my eye, food seems to play a starring role in my picture gallery. I haven't, however, included the fetching photo of my boyfriend wearing my play-suit, that little treasure has been reserved for a landmark birthday, oh, and the poor eyes of his brother and his girlfriend, who have had to return home early to spend some time with a hypnotist.




The middle of a sunflower.




Carcassonne.
New purchase! This is a real rose.
The church at Carcassonne has some of the most beautiful stained glass I have ever seen.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Tweet Tweet!

Have a peek at my Pinterest!