Edgy Lady

The Sun!! The sun? In Autumn? In England, in Autumn? Don't confuse me please! As much as I do love that glowing orb, it really threw my outfit for the interview I had today at one of my all-time favourite magazines. I didn't even remove my jacket. Why didn't I remove my jacket?! Hopefully they are looking for a red-faced girl with a peculiar attachment to her jacket to fill the gap in their office.

Anyway, after the interview, my internal homing beacon navigated me to Oxford Street. Seriously, if I just keep walking, I will always end up somewhere that I am 99% likely to spend money. After a lovely long mooch around H&M, where I decided that Space leggings were not my new thing this season, and a short but sweet lunch with my bezzie, I journeyed back to Saaaf Landaaan, pondering how much stuff I could justify buying in the 10% off of the 70% sale on ASOS.

Onto the outfit below. I have been experimenting with different footwear and my midi skirts recently. I'm still not sure whether I can quite pull off making an otherwise ladylike look "edgy" with boots, but I will keep trying!

Top from Primark, skirt from Beloved, boots from ASOS.




Silver and gold! The silver necklace was my Grandma's, and I made the gold one from a broken chain necklace and some ribbon I had in my ribbon bag!

Argh bad light and smudgy photo make Alice grumpy!

The bracelet is from a set of three from ASOS. The gold ring is from H&M, and the silver ring was Grandma's. I find it incredibly hard to walk away from anything to do with knots!It is definitely the sailor in me.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Tweet Tweet!

Have a peek at my Pinterest!