Tartan Army

Well, I'm back in "The only city in England" as my northern pal unaffectionately calls it! I'm still a bit spaced but I am getting there, and to be honest, I spend most of my time in my own little world anyway, it's just that this one is a bit more wobbly.

As I may have mentioned before, I have been aiding my recovery process with the aid of ASOS, and just a little with the aid of a brand that appealed to me: Lavish Alice! I got this cute tartan pinafore from there recently, and I will never look back! I have been looking to join the tartan army this season, and was seduced by some Zara pajama style trousers while I was in France. Alas, my sensible side won on that one, and I couldn't think of a single type of weather in Winter in which they would be appropriate..unless I was lucky enough to spend Christmas in the Bahamas. So, I looked and I looked and I came across this, and what a beauty it is.

I have also become massively attached to this faux fur collar from ASOS, they have them in different colours and textures, and I almost ended up with all of them in my basket! Buying a faux fur collar is suuuch a great idea this season, especially if the purse strings are a bit tight, as it make a coat or jacket look new, or changes the look of it.

So here I am in my pale glory. You would think I had holidayed in Transylvania!

Collar from ASOS, Jacket from Massimo Dutti, Pinafore from Lavish Alice, Bag from Spain, Boots from ASOS.





I am making an effort to use all the lipsticks and lipglosses I have collected recently! I think it is a great way to make you feel a bit different. This red is called Designer Red from AVON, and it is amazing!


The leopard ring is from Primark, the red ring is from ASOS, and the little birds are from H&M.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Tweet Tweet!

Have a peek at my Pinterest!