Dreaming.

I am currently sat at my desk/ sewing table/ painting slab/ storage space for anything that doesn't fit into a particular storage category. It is peaceful up here in my tower in the country, and quite removed from any kind of noisy London activity. Although, that is exactly the sort of activity I have been dreaming about for the last hour, as I picked out my favourite outfits from the Met Ball 2014 for my Pinterest board.

I have recently been given an opportunity to gain a job in a company that would be an absolute dream, and I can't stop thinking about it! So I have been immersing myself even more deeply into the world of fashion journalism, and I have been thinking about my true love. I have come across a few moments of clarity in my life, just a few mind, and one of them is the fact that fashion, style, and clothing have the ability to make. my. heart. race. Bit weird I know, but I can honestly remember the first item of clothing that I fell in love with! I had all the same symptoms as when I had a crush, and I remember lying on my trampoline day-dreaming about the time I would spend with this top, how well I would care for it and how it would care for me, how great it would make me feel about myself, how brilliantly it would get along with my wardrobe. Sigh... 

Anyway, heartache over, I have had many more crushes since then, and rather a lot of them have occurred looking through the dresses at the Met Ball this evening (Ah Blake Lively, how did you get it so right?!). Now, as for the following photographs, they are of the ASOS AW14 Press Day a couple of weeks ago. I am going to have to start saving now because I want almost every item. Enjoy!
























0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Tweet Tweet!

Have a peek at my Pinterest!