Always in Vogue.

The day has finally come folks, my name is in Vogue. The font is literally a size 6, coincidentally my dress size (ha!not really), but what can I say? You have to start small!

Unfortunately pathetic fallacy was not quite with it when the magazine was put on sale, and it was raining rather heavily. So much so that the Tube announcer felt the need to broadcast that people should be careful when exiting the station, as it was very slippy and they were likely to injure themselves. I love how as a nation we forget what rain is like after a couple of days without it! As if everyone was going to start running and skipping out of the Tube at that time in the morning/ever.

So anyway, I think we have all realised that I am avoiding trousers until a fever sets in, so I decided to balance bare legs with a lovely little wool shift dress that I bought a while ago from Spain, my Chelsea boots, and my leather jacket. I love shift dresses, they are so comfortable and yet so chic! The one I am wearing however, is a wee bit short and I can't bend down elegantly, or without giving people an unwanted eyeful, so that is definitely one to note when buying a shift.

I am off to rural France at 5am tomorrow (gulp) for ten days for a bit of R&R, and as much as I want to find some wifi for posting, don't hold your breath! I will be back!

Vogues from Vogue House, dress from somewhere in Spain, Jacket from Massimo Dutti, boots from ASOS, bag from TKMaxx.



Grandma gave me the silver bracelet, the amber bracelet was from a Medieval festival in Herstmonceux castle (I was working there, don't worry!), and the green bracelet is from South Africa.

This necklace was Grandmas.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Tweet Tweet!

Have a peek at my Pinterest!