Labyrinth

Ground control to Major Alice! I have been feeling very peculiar for the last week and a half because I have come down with an unfortunate case of Labyrinthitis, hence why the blog has been thoroughly abandoned for a while! It is my own fault of course, as my Nanny informed me, because I visited Carcassonne, which is the setting for Kate Mosse's novel, Labyrinth. Stupid me! Anyway, I am still feeling as confused as David Bowie's character (and wardrobe) in Jim Henson's 1986 Labyrinth, but I thought I would write a little something to let everyone know that I am alive!

I am recuperating at my parent's house in Shropshire at the moment, and it is really lovely to have all the animals around me again, I miss that when I am in London. I think I might be really lame now and put some odd photos of flowers in the garden and more things that have caught my eye this year. When I have finally snapped out of this, I promise you outfits galore, as an important part of my recovery is the ASOS sale, prescribed to me by Doctor Imgoingtoruinyourbankbalance!








The boyfriend bought me this in Totnes, it is so soft and filled with feathers. It is from an amazing shop that does driftwood Christmas trees and all kinds of shell and natural decorations: www.devondriftwooddesigns.com.
Mum's feel good salad for me.

My first drinks at Somerset house the other week.
I was so happy when I found this tin of choccies for £1.50 from M&S!!!I can't think of what to use the tin for yet but that was my reason for buying it!


A Tesco scone in St James Park!

Some of Grandma's necklaces, plus a flamingo Topshop one!

I LOVE these photos of my Grandma and Granddad.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Tweet Tweet!

Have a peek at my Pinterest!