Easy Breezy

Bring on the heat!! I am loving that it is September and 27 °C. Office-wise though, this can be a right pain when the air conditioning has the same impact as a tiny mouse, with one arm, gently fanning you with a leaf. The only way that I can cope with this is to go airy and sleeveless with my clothes. Luckily, I have this lovely little dress with a lace panel.

I have been desperately trying to avoid the standard fashion intern black dress-code, but have failed slightly this week due to laziness and late nights. However, black is so versatile, and you can make something look different by wearing different accessories. This dress, for example, can be worn with heels, a clutch bag, and an up-do for drinks. On the other hand, I can wear it with my Chelsea boots and simple accessories for a smart daytime look. Et voila! Cool and breezy...unlike the person wearing it!

Dress from H&M, bag from TKMaxx, boots from ASOS




The blue and white bracelet was my Mums, the silver bangle was given to me by my Grandma, and the blue murano glass was a present from Venice.

Bracelets as before, ring from H&M.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Tweet Tweet!

Have a peek at my Pinterest!