Kenickie

The leather jacket:  a staple piece for any stylish woman's wardrobe. I got my beautiful piece of cow hide from Massimo Dutti when I was living in Spain. At the time, I wasn't wholly sure it was the one for me; I had had my eye on a "distressed leather look" jacket from Zara. Thank goodness I listened to my father for once!

Lazy as it might be, it is really easy to throw a good leather jacket over almost anything. Mine is smart looking with clean lines, and I love that it accompanies me during any season, although it's not really that good a companion in the depths of an English Winter (I found this out the hard way). Also, it's sooo soft on account of the quality of the leather.

I would definitely recommend investing, if you are able to, in a good leather jacket. I am extremely happy that I did, and that is coming from the trigger happy girl who, during an ASOS sale, would rather buy five cheaper items very quickly than saving for a good piece and having it last longer!

Leather jacket from Massimo Dutti, dress from Primark, belt from ASOS, necklace from Misako (Spain), and sunglasses from Primark.





I LOVE this necklace, and really miss finding hidden gems in Spain.








0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Tweet Tweet!

Have a peek at my Pinterest!