Disco! Disco! Disco! Disco!

I went into Primark the other day for the sole purpose of buying a pair of those ridiculously soft velvet (on the inside..not outside!) footless tights. Oh, and to try a fluffy jumper. Not the thing to go for as it turns out, as I look like a German body builder wearing candyfloss. Anyway, I left the budget paradise clutching my bag of... tights? Well, no, not exactly. Deep within the dark depths of the crumpled brown paper lay something that I never thought I would own: a pair of shiny black Disco pants.

I have wandered behind many a wobbly bottom in disco pants, desperately trying not to become both mesmerised and disgusted. Don't get me wrong, women should wear whatever they feel good in, HOWEVER there is such a thing as human decency, oh, and style. I really didn't want to be one of those bottoms!

Of course, all of that changed as soon as I tried them on. I have never felt so sucked in! Ok, so I might not look as good as Sandy from Grease, but my goodness I want to dance like her when I have them on. They make me want to get my dancing shoes on, and be chased by Danny around a theme park...sort of.

Blouse from Cow vintage in Birmingham, disco trousers from Primark.



Leather jacket from Massimo Dutti, clutch from Primark.

If your blouse looks good back to front, do it! I love how unbuttoning it halfway down creates a sexy deep V.
I really need to buy a big statement necklace (I am having an ASOS session after this!). Until then, however, I like to wear a few necklaces at once. The Hello Sailor one is from ASOS, as is the teacup one. The blue necklace was a present from my Grandma.

Eurgh, close up knuckle! The gold flower is from Primark, and the red ring is from ASOS.

Wear glittery socks with shoes and sandals this winter! Albert cut out ankle boots from ASOS, and socks from Primark.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Tweet Tweet!

Have a peek at my Pinterest!