Hats on!!

Yesterday, I had one of those necessary expensive shopping trips. You know, the really boring Boots trip to get all the items that you seem to have run out of..at the same time. I also tried on about 20 pairs of running leggings, as I now have a real fear that one of my legs is going to develop frostbite and drop off mid stride during my evening run. On the plus side, I think I might have lost a couple of pounds pulling each pair on, jogging around the changing room, jumping up and down in front of the mirror to see any jiggly bits in the bum region (there are a lot, thank you genetics!), and then struggling to get them off again.

Anyway,as you have probably guessed by now, I am not a fan of the cold, in fact I feel like it dominates most of my blog posts (note to self). So, I decided to try my luck with a bobble hat. I have avoided these hilarious knitted wonders since I was about 8 years old, as although I think they look brilliant on other people, I have always felt a bit silly. However, as soon as I put one on, my boyfriend told me I had to get it, which he never ever does with clothes as,well..he's a boy. I thought at first that I might just look amazing in it, but I have realised that he probably likes it because I look downright ridiculous, or "cute" as he calls it!

So here I am in my crazy bobble hat, warm and happy because, well, it has a bobble on it!

Scarf from a craft stall, jacket from Massimo Dutti, skirt from Zara, clutch from New Look, ASOS Albert cut out ankle boots.



Bobble hat from Primark (£3!!)



Hat detail.
 
A good idea if you have beads and buttons lying around is embellishing a plain t-shirt or jumper. I had a plain black t-shirt lying around and I just sewed beads from broken necklaces and bracelets around the neck.

The star is from Primark, and I made the pink ring from jewellery wire and a bead from a bracelet.

Skirt detail.







0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Tweet Tweet!

Have a peek at my Pinterest!