Wheel of fortune

Hello lovely readers! Well, I am definitely having one of those weeks where you feel that you are constantly playing "catch up". Having started a new internship on Friday at a really lovely company, I am back to doing the whole getting up early, working all day, getting back late, desperately trying to fit a few tasks in before bed, sleeping, and doing it all again. My exercise routine has gone down the pan, and my ability to switch off with it! But I am quite content at the moment, so all is bon as the French say!

I had a rather fabulous treat at the weekend for my birthday. I went on the London Eye for the first time! I know, I know, where have I been?! But for me it was very new and exciting, and very different to storming past it in the train every day. After a sunny sunny boat trip down the Thames, and a dizzyingly high cartwheel on the Eye (what a view!), we had a spot to eat in the Oxo Tower...outside...in the SUN! Then, to top it all off, we went to a grotty hole in the wall pub, and watched England smash the Welsh at rugby! What a joy.

Anyway, I thought I would show you all a few photos of that glorious day. Partly because they are rather nice, but mostly because I am so tired, I can't even think about photos of outfits now!

Oh, and while I am at it, why not follow me on Instagram? Just for those times that I am unable to blog, but still have the finger muscle ability to hashtag.


















0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Tweet Tweet!

Have a peek at my Pinterest!