Dominatrix..

Well..sort of.. I had a more-fashion-than-practical moment just before Christmas and bought this PVC skirt. I have to say, it is rather an entertaining experience watching me wiggle (writhe and squirm) into it. I may even put a video on YouTube, but maybe not. I feel like Mr Cameron's new block might have a problem with "Woman struggling with PVC".

Anyway, I look ridiculous trying to walk but my goodness I wouldn't un-buy it for anything! I think we all need these things in our wardrobes, maybe not PVC, but those little things that are completely impractical yet absolutely fabulous. The things we open up our wardrobe for, just to gaze at them. The shoes that we squidge our feet into, just to sit on the edge of the bed and admire; the dress we can stand up in, but not bend over in, sit down in...move in; or the amaaazing coat that we put on (naked) and strut around in, but are too scared to leave the house in. Don't deny it, and my god don't get rid of it if it makes you happy!



 


 





PVC skirt from Missguided

Cape from Spain

Top from Primark
Play with volumes and combine a baggy crop with a pencil skirt, or big jumper with skinny trousers.

Heels from New Look

The clutch is vintage

The ring is from Carcassonne




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Tweet Tweet!

Have a peek at my Pinterest!