The Intern Blues (Pinks)

Another week, another job (I will get paid soon, I will). I am so shattered! I have now moved from the shiny world of the magazine industry to the smaller niche world of luxury accessories. It's all good experience of course, but my goodness I want to live on more than a few pennies (pounds..because it is London) a day! Oh to contribute more than £5 a week to mine and the boyf's "fun fund!" BUT I do not want to sound mopey. I mean, I still have pink hair for crying out loud. There is no way you can be sad when you have pink hair!

My beautiful bezzie took me to a photography exhibition at the Science Museum on Saturday called "Only in England". It was for my Christmas present, as apparently the absolutely genius gift of a dancing, bum-wiggling Christmas tree isn't enough! Anyway, I recommend it to anyone in the London area, as we spent a really heart-warming hour or so gazing into the fantastically British work of Tony Ray-Jones and Martin Parr. Seaside scenes and comfortable communities galore!

I must go to bed now as the half-hearted run I had this evening has sapped any of my remaining energy!Night night.






 



Faux fur coat from ASOS
This was a very welcome Christmas present from my Ma and Pa. I got it, wasn't sure about it, left it in the box, tried it two weeks later, and wondered why on earth I wasn't sure about it. I haven't taken it off since!

The jumper is another of my new acquisitions from ASOS. 
I spent a bit more on it than I would have liked, but it was worth it because I absolutely love it.

The blouse is "vintage" (sorry Mum) New Look.

Skirt from H&M
I was desperate for a leather skirt, and the one I ordered from ASOS was a really weird fit. I walked into H&M, and saw this one for under £15!!!

Heels from ASOS.

The necklace was in the 50% sale at Accessorize.

The bag is vintage



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Tweet Tweet!

Have a peek at my Pinterest!