Get Shorty

One of the things I'm lusting after this Summer is the perfect floral Short Suit (I didn't get the memo last year). As I am rather picky, have zero disposable income, and have that annoying thing where you picture what it is you want exactly and then are actually surprised and disappointed when it isn't waiting in the shop for you, I have yet to find it.

I have been looking though, obviously, and I thought I would share some of my favourite short suit looks.


Blazer £55 ASOS
This is a lovely crochet lace Short Suit from ASOS. I would wear it with brogues (either patent nude or tan), my Topshop platforms (see previous post), or some pretty little ballet pumps. Add a clutch in either python print, neon, or monochrome leopard print, and you're away!
Shorts £35 ASOS




Ooo floral!!Not quite the one I'm dreaming of but I wouldn't say no to this Rose Print Shorts and Blazer combo from Oasis! Wear with white heels or block colour (powder blue or dark pink) platforms.
Oasis Rose Print Shorts: £40, Blazer: £80 both from ASOS.

This next one from ASOS has the contrasting patterns, the chevrons, AND the less cutesy floral. Wear with a crisp white shirt or white t, high ankle boots or brogues, and you are set for a very stylish day at work.

ASOS jacket in Mix Print £55, and shorts £21

Ok, this next one is totally out of my league but I loved it the moment I saw it. This soft metallic Armani sleeveless blazer and shorts combo is divine! Check out his Spring-Summer 2013 collection for more of this metallic magic.


Woah, immediately followed by the opposite end of the price-spectrum, a cute little pink short suit from Missguided. I think you could have so much fun with this suit! Add white accessories or just go crazy with more colour, or add a cute floral bag, or go leopard print or.......

Missguided Tiffany Premium Tailored Blazer £26.99, and Neela Tailored belted shorts £19.99

And now for the ladies that got it right:

Molly King in Topshop
Ashley Madekwe in The Kooples
Olivia Palermo


Sigh... I really must do a Tailoring course....
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx











0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Tweet Tweet!

Have a peek at my Pinterest!