Silk Rainbow

My Grandma owned so many beautiful things, many of which I now wear with pride, and one of the things she always had with her was a silk scarf. I remember gazing in wonderment at her scarf drawer when I was tiny: the sunshine yellow, the ocean blue, the fuchsia pink (my favourite), all dancing around in front of my eager eyes.

Accessories are a great way to experiment with a trend or subtly channel it, and scarves are often forgotten about. Whether worn in the hair as a turban, bow, headscarf,  or headband; tied around the neck; draped around the neck; wrapped around a wrist; over a shoulder; around the waist; or even just tied to your bag to make it look different, scarves are fabulous and versatile, so experiment!

Grandma's scarves.







0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Tweet Tweet!

Have a peek at my Pinterest!