Old-News!

I thought I would dedicate this post to the people who's clothes I now wear because they needed extra wardrobe space/ realised they never wore them etc. I have found some absolute gems among the musty miles of charity shop racks, and the hidden crevices of (often overpriced) vintage shops, and I thought I would share them so I can be the smug girl that says "Oh this? Five pounds from a charity shop!"

The best £8 I ever spent! This has got me through the over sized and fur trends, and will continue to do so this Autumn/Winter.


£12 Ebay


I wish I could convey the beauty of this blue on here! That is the reason I bought it, that and the fabric. I tried to put it down but I couldn't let it go!

When I can wear a blouse backwards, I will.

£11 from Cow Vintage in Birmingham.



I am so glad I spotted this metallic t shirt at Cow Vintage in Birmingham for £15. It is such a key piece for Summer and there are similar ones for a lot more money on the High Street.
This is an absolute favourite of mine. My brother bought it for me from a charity shop in South Molton for Christmas for something like £2!!!It's vintage Harrods and the most amazing pink!


A cameo pendant inherited from my Grandma.
Vintage New Look. This I have had in my dressing up box for years, and rediscovered it a couple of years ago!

The picture doesn't show it, but the material has tiny white polka dots.

This vintage find from The Real McCoy in Exeter satisfies my sequin cravings. I think it was £18.



So keep digging for those gems my charity shop trawlers!xxxxxxx



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Tweet Tweet!

Have a peek at my Pinterest!