Mum's the word!

I thank my lucky stars that my Mum was/is such a fashionista when I discover her old clothes hidden away in forgotten drawers. There are certain outfits that I associate with growing up around Mum, and my favourite outfits, aside from a black shift dress with colourful gem buttons that has disappeared (much to my dismay!), were her floral work skirts and buttoned maxi dresses.

So when I found this black floral wrap-around skirt, HO-HO was I a happy bunny!! It has been worn many a time in the past few months, and I really do feel good in it. The only downside is the desperately nostalgic look on Mum's face when she sees it, but she is not having it back!!!

Crop top: H&M, Heels:New Look

Getting creative with my Primark sunnies!I do this to all my sunglasses at the moment, it's so fun!

Clutch: New Look.









0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Tweet Tweet!

Have a peek at my Pinterest!