Roast Dinner


Last Saturday was probably one of THE funnest days of my life! I went to the Mumford and Sons Gentlemen of the Road day festival at the Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park with eight friends, and it.was.amazing. I have never danced so energetically in my life, and I have been known to throw some crazy moves on the dance floor!My limbs honestly couldn't move fast enough in enough different directions!

Anyway, I decided I was going to premier my new vintage gold t-shirt (Cow Vintage Birmingham) as I never like to look the same as everyone and I envisaged a sea of short shorts and crop tops. Well...I can tell you, I essentially slow-roasted myself over the course of the day like a turkey at Christmas (I am aware Turkeys don't actually roast themselves so are potentially more intelligent than I was).

I have seven words for you: DON'T WEAR FOIL ON A HOT DAY however stylish you may look! And that is all my dears. Oh...and I definitely recommend going to see Mumford and Sons perform, they are astoundingly great live!!!

I will find a better way to maintain anonymity eventually!

Preheat oven to 30 °C and cook for 10 hours.

The best way to cool down was to ADD a layer!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Tweet Tweet!

Have a peek at my Pinterest!