Moving time...again!

Over the years, I have moved a lot...an awful lot! In the last 10 years alone, I have moved house as many times as the years. In fact, in the last year, I have moved three of those 10 times. Up and down, across borders, in and out of sunny climes, into spacious badly-built villas, out of damp thatch cottages. All the while transporting the stuff that just keeps accumulating. So have I learnt to pack?...

No.

Which is unfortunate as that has been exactly what I have been attempting all day. Technically I am only away for six weeks, but seeing as I am moving down to work at Vogue and begin my life in The Big City, I seem to have packed rather a lot of clothes...and shoes...and accessories. Oh and then there's the huge canvas that I am painting for my boyfriend's amazing parents, plus the paints, and the books. Of course I mustn't forget the toiletries, the weights, the ukulele, the shoes that I couldn't fit in my shoe case, the yoga mat, and my holiday stuff for France.

So, huge apologies for the lack of outfit, I think it would scare everyone if they saw the crazy banshee that is me on a packing day! Here are some lovely pictures of my most brilliant packing instead!

The spare room. Worryingly, my room looks as full as ever with all this stuff removed!


My beautiful Faith shoes all snuggled up until we get there.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Tweet Tweet!

Have a peek at my Pinterest!