Check-mate

Oh how lovely, wind and rain in August! So enjoyable. I am rebelling again in bare legs, but unfortunately the jacket has had to come out to play. But oh what a jacket!! Ever so slightly too big for me (in a good way) and ticking (checking if you will) all the check-related style boxes for Autumn, I am rather taken with my new acquisition.

I felt so upper-class in it (especially with the Primark dress underneath) that I decided to do a photo shoot with my daahhrling hounds...or rather they decided to do a photo shoot with me! I feel like Mutley stole the show, although Molly is usually the photogenic one being the more regal of the two. My vision of an Erté-like image sadly never quite came to fruition, mostly due to the fact that I couldn't stop laughing at the models jostling for attention, but I have some hilarious photos on my phone!

 
Bow (where is it from?I still can't remember!), Vintage jacket (from Grandma), Dress from Primark (see My Humps), Heels from Faith.

Molly and Mutley.

I have worn these shoes to death and they are nearing the end of their lifespan. It will be a sad, sad day when I finally fall off of them.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Tweet Tweet!

Have a peek at my Pinterest!