Monochrome magic

I am absolutely shattered! I can't remember the last time that I attempted to wear heels all day, maybe it has been blocked from my memory because of personal trauma. I used to have this hatred of the clickety clack sound of  heels on tiles or hardwood floors because it reminded me of teachers (blurgh!), but that was me today ladies and gents, clickety clack hobble clickety clack.

Anyway, onto the outfit. I recently purchased the most wonderful skirt from ASOS while shopping for my brother's birthday present. I thought he would love it, and if he didn't, I would make the sacrifice and wear it for him! It is the perfect shaped skirt for Autumn/Winter and extremely feminine, plus it flows in the wind and has pearls all over it so what's not to love? It could be dressed up with a black cami or long sleeved top, but it is equally as fabulous with a plain white t-shirt for the day.

The following pictures are of a very tired looking me as I am not used to getting up this early! Also the light has been terrible and my hair seems to keep absorbing all of the sun's energy for the photographs, so please excuse the poor quality.

T-shirt from H&M, skirt Beloved from ASOS, shoes from Faith


The trapeze bag is from AVON and fits so much in it!



Necklace from H&M. I love big necklaces. If you don't have one, try wearing loads together.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Tweet Tweet!

Have a peek at my Pinterest!