In Brogues

So, it's been rainy today..no wait sunny...rainy...sunny... Fortunately I have spent most of my time making a full length kimono jacket (next blog post!) inside so I haven't been too confused, but I am still clinging onto my summer dresses and flowery accessories, and then there are the brogues: beautiful white patent examples of loveliness that they are!

I actually went into Clarks to look for a pair of black block heel sandals (I am a size 9 and have limited access to shoes that fit!) but ended up coming out with this shiny new pair of brogues from the sale. Completely impractical and not even near what I actually needed for starting work next week, they are shying away in the shoebox until the inevitable return date passes and I can get them out unashamedly!

This soft jacket is yet another of my Grandma's and is perfect if I want to go with smart casual.
 
Brogues from Clarks


Headband from Primark, dress from H&M.

I will miss the flowery headbands come Autumn. I am going to make some in darker hues for next season.

The pearl ring was my 21st birthday present from my parents. My Mum's pearl bracelet was too big so she had the extra pearls custom made into rings for her and me! The flower ring was one I made from a bracelet that broke, I used wire and it's not neat but I quite like it!




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Tweet Tweet!

Have a peek at my Pinterest!