Crazy Heart

I have had a very strange year, with the most upsetting event of my life so far starting it all off, but I have found a huge amount of comfort (as I always have) in my love of colour, style, and creativity! I am acutely aware of how crazy I look in this get-up, but I am also aware that many of us use our clothes and accessories to express how we are feeling, or as a gentle way of  influencing ourselves to feel happier, smarter, more fun, charismatic, more professional, younger (this doesn't often work!), older (booorrriiinnnggg), etc.

So here I am loving everything and showing it!! I thought I should probably get all the crazy out of my system before I begin at Vogue (less than 2 weeks eeeee!) where I will be styling it out, but potentially not going with the heart overload (I will remove the sunnies).

The silk scarf in my hair was my Grandma's, the sunglasses were thrifted, the crop top,scarf, and skirt are from H&M, the belt is ASOS, the brogues are Clarks, and the bag is AVON.
The little heart is actually the back of a bigger heart that fell off. Save rings that have been damaged and get creative with them!




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Tweet Tweet!

Have a peek at my Pinterest!